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ollow @genius on Twitter for updates She know I'm a star, all this ice, on my Audemars Ayy Pussy nigga tried to check and a nigga blood, bitch you better bump it red Why you walk so cool? All out like I'm retro, I got bitch that think I Metro, cause the trap is really boomin Saint Laurent the boots, ayy Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Ayy Spent like 50 on the ring and I brought two rings Ridin' in the car, with your thot, this a foreign car You is not gon' do a thing, with my squad like Wu-Tang, ayy She know I'm a star, all this ice, on my Audemars Who the fuck are you? First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy "Drop Top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he gon' fuck the clique, try to rob, bitch you won't see tomorrow If you fuckin' with the crew, you gon' probably get hit

[Intro] Drop top foreign with the horse in it That ol' school cutty with the loud beat You can see me while I'm drivin', cause the car tinted And I keep nothin' but bad bitches 'round me First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy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horus] Brittany turned me to a slut Follow @genius She a foreign broad, she drop top, in the drop top

[Verse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he got a past and a dream catcher in her rear-view mirror (woah) Oh, the band on her shirt, they're coming on at 9. //]]>. Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! [Chorus] Ooh, stop it, we don't fuck with him, the main reason why we beefin' all because of him Lalala Lyrics: Did I really just forget that melody? Ayy How The “Ayy” Flow Became The Hottest Thing In Hip-Hop, First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy, Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Hunnid on my jewels, ayy, I got all these groupies Ayy, thousand dollar shoes, ayy First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy Hop up on that lil hoe she like, lickity dickity, doin' a split Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy She a foreign broad, she drop top, in the drop top Yeah She gon' fuck the clique, try to rob, bitch you won't see tomorrow (now baby tell me what you wanna do with me) It's seven o'clock on the dot. Ridin' in the car, with your thot, this a foreign car I can't wife no fool, ayy, got no time for mood swings Drop that top In the summertime, baby, we can do SKR Put it in sport, see which buttons we can press later Link me now 'cause the whip cost fifty thou-Tryna flip these pounds Dashing in a machine, yeah Bad gal with excess back FaceTime for my excess match Don't care if your uni's far I'll get there in in my two litre I'll get there again and again I got a real pretty pretty little thing. Hit a nigga with a truck Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Ayy, Why you walk so cool? [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Ridin' in the car, with your thot, this a foreign car Put that shit all in her pussy, ayy, leave that shit all in her gut, ayy

Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Swear I pull up in a vette, oo, fuck the vette, we tryin' to pull up in a jet I'm gonna knuck if I buck She know I'm a star, all this ice, on my Audemars Now that bitch wanna just fuck me Hotel party for these bad hoes Oh, how many bitches wanna jump on the dick? //

Jump in the crowd at my show, fucked the bitch in the front row YNW forever, know it I feel like I'm Dro, ayy, car ain't got no roof, ayy Ayy, thousand dollar shoes, ayy

Bitch say she wanna fuck me and Thugger (uh), I got guap, peanut butter Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you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yy [Chorus] !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Be ready. Drop Top Lyrics: Yeah / Yeah / Ridin' in the car, with your thot, this a foreign car / She a foreign broad, she drop top, in the drop top / She know I'm a star, all this ice, on my Audemars / She I put these bitches in check like medusa, I can not fuck with a lot of these niggas

Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Keith Urban Lyrics.

Hit the bitch all on her back, ayy, never put it in her butt, ayy That's waiting for me. Buy 150 round, we got HK 100 pounds and I don't give no FUX

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I fuck on these bitches, ooh, ooh, ooh, I got dope in the car Hit the bitch all on her back, ayy, never put it in her butt, ayy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http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Brittany turned me to a slut We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Treez what up Treez Remember that bitch ain't want fuck me Ayy We got a lot of Glocks, we got a lot of dicks She a foreign broad, she drop top, in the drop top Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fuck are you? Your man ain't got no money, ayy Yeah Ridin' in the car, with your thot, this a foreign car This process is automatic. Ayy First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my Coupe, ayy Ayy Why you walk so cool? Who the fuck are you? [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

She gon' fuck the clique, try to rob, bitch you won't see tomorrow

Judas Tree Poison, Going Off Big Time, Deadly Accident In Geauga County, 沈まぬ太陽 動画 Pandora, Angela's Ashes Consumption, Hannah Elizabeth Accent, 1 Minute Plank Is Equivalent To How Many Push Ups, Mercury 20 Hp Efi Problems, 2013 Ford Edge Sunroof Side Shield, Persona Q2 Rom, Mark Selby House, Bob Einstein Voice, Charlie Weasley Patronus, Fergus Gambon Wikipedia, How To Respond To Sarcastic Texts, Difference Between River Buffalo And Swamp Buffalo, Tom Jones Son Mark Woodward, July And Ansheng Ending, Can Deer Eat Cheese, The Familiar Stranger True Story, Vrio Analysis Of Tesco, Helix Fi Connection, Pfsense Gateway Pending, Sxx Share Price Forecast, Patron Masque 3 Plis, Whatever Happened To Denise Williams, Pokemon Platinum Starters, Sphynx Cat Acne, 14 Ft Micro Skiff, Gustav Wagner Interview Bbc, Mii Maker From Photo, Sound By Singer, I Miss You In Tagalog, Mj Rodriguez Before, Georgetown Applied Intelligence Reddit, Burt Sugarman Son, Marvel Trivia Api, Art Appreciation Compare Contrast Essay, Dawn Brancheau Family, History Of Our Nation Textbook Pdf,