Toby Keith is awesome. Please try again. Rated PG-13 This was a great film and I so pleased I bought it, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020. But as their relationship blossoms, Mac's years of hard living resurface when his music star ex-wife (Betty Buckley) appears in a nearby town, bringing his estranged daughter (Ellen Barkin) with her. In Nashville, there are 10,000 singer-songwriters chasing success... with one chance in a million of getting it. For Miranda "no relation to Elvis" Presley (Samantha Mathis), that's one chance worth taking. 4.8 out of 5 stars 14. I wasn't too sure when I bought it that it was a wise decision of my money. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. The only thing that would make this one better, would be to find it on Amazon Prime Video. He is reunited with his former sweetheart and estranged daughter, who returns to the town as well. Broken Bridges is a 2006 film starring Toby Keith, Lindsey Haun, Burt Reynolds and Kelly Preston. Featuring songs and appearances by country music's hottest stars, The Thing Called Love will grab you like a great melody. I bought this DVD for my 42 yr old son for his birthday, which it was to arrive after his birthday. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 14, 2015. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. MPAA Rating: PG (c) 1982 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Broken Bridges Synopsis. You don't need to be a country & western fan to appreciate it. The film, a music-drama, is centered on a fading country singer's return to his hometown near a military base in Tennessee where several young men who were killed in a training exercise on the base were from. He is reunited with his former sweetheart and estranged daughter, who returns to the town as well. He is reunited with his former sweetheart and estranged daughter, who returns to the town as well. Blessed with talent and determination, these sisters hope to fulfill their dream of performing on the stages of Nashville. All Rights Reserved. Such a good movie! I think this movie shows a softer side of him. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}, + No Import Fees Deposit & $10.98 Shipping to France. Watch The Official 'What Lies Below' Trailer Starring Mena Suvari, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Train to Busan Presents: ‘Peninsula,’ ‘The Craft: Legacy’ and More, This Week in Movie News: Patrick Wilson to Direct ‘Insidious 5,’ Ben Wheatley to Direct ‘The Meg 2’ and More, PG-13, But because Midian mailed it quickly and because it arrived before his birthday, I was able to give it to him as SURPRISE, and he is a person who is seldom surprised. 18A,VM14,16,R,-16,B15,18,13+,MA 15+,14A,18 r. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Fresh from New York City, Miranda befriends three fellow hopefuls: shy Connecticut cowboy Kyle Davidson (Dermot Mulroney), Southern belle Linda Lue Linden (Sandra Bullock), and James Wright (River Phoenix), a cocky Texan with brooding good looks and a honeyed voice. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Broken Bridges is a 2006 film starring Toby Keith, Lindsey Haun, Burt Reynolds and Kelly Preston. Description provided by Wikipedia Descriptions, We'll notify you on your wishlist when movies become available, Cookies help us deliver our services. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Broken Bridges (2006) by Paramount Home Entertainment by Steven Goldmann. Bo Price is a country musician who has fallen out of the spotlight.
Directors: Steven Goldmann, Gail Hunter Fiction; Contemporary Romance; no ratings. Broken Bridges is a 2006 film starring Toby Keith, Lindsey Haun, Burt Reynolds and Kelly Preston. Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2018. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. However it turned out to be a good choice for our home movie collection. Toby Keith is one of the favorites and seeing him acting in this movie? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pretty Woman (15th Anniversary Special Edition), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. DVD $19.88 $ 19. I cry thru the movie but find laughter between the tears too. Movie Title :Broken Bridges. For a "non actor" he does a credible job, and the story line is sweet. He is reunited with his former sweetheart and estranged daughter, who returns to the town as well. Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + Nat Geo, Get unlimited access to the largest streaming library with limited ads, Stream on up to 4 devices at the same time. He and the others in the show tells the story of small town USA, unplanned pregnancy, and how it can affect families. Some people say this is a sappy movie about love but it is one of those movies that you can watch with anyone, even kids. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Bo then returns to his hometown, where he reunites with his childhood sweetheart and also meets his 16-year-old daughter for the first time. 9movies, hulu, m4ufree, xmovies, hdmoviespoint, Copyright © WatchSeries . Watch Series Online free without any buffering. He does an awesome job! What to Watch Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts. There is no violence or language that kids can't listen too. Please try again. Get notified if it comes to one of your streaming services, like Netflix or Hulu. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. In his younger years, their dad chased his own musical dreams before he met their mom, before he joined the marines, and before he lost his life in Iraq many years ago. Academy Award winner Robert Duvall headlines this touching story of a down-and-out country singer named Mac and the young widow (Tess Harper) he meets in a small Texas town. The title song is the best thing about this movie, but I loved the story too! It also shows how small town traditions & values can meet and blend with new times. Amazon.com: Broken Bridges (2006): Toby Keith, Kelly Preston, Burt Reynolds, Willie Nelson, Lindsey Haun, Steven Goldmann: Movies & TV TV Shows TV. The title song "Broken" is one of the most beautiful songs and I continue to be surprised that I haven't seen Lindsey Hahn rise as a star in the music industry. Hurts can sometimes be overcome if we're willing to forgive. Required fields are marked *. The soundtrack to Toby Keith's feature film debut Broken Bridges is a rather understated affair, particularly in comparison to the robust, rowdy White Trash with Money, released earlier in 2006.If White Trash found Keith taking some risks, Broken Bridges finds him playing it straight, whether he's singing sentimental tunes or kicking up some dirt on a handful of rockers. Enter your location to see which Toby comes back into town and realizes that there are still some people that remember how much pain was inflicted on them by him and he learns about forgiveness and love. Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. This feature film is a feel good movie that we also enjoyed. Now, can he balance the life he lost--and found again--with the lifelong dream he has attained of being a country music star? Broken Bridges is a 2006 film starring Toby Keith, Lindsey Haun, Burt Reynolds and Kelly Preston. Like and Share our website to support us. Trending TV Shows New TV Shows TV Show Roulette On Your Services On Free Services On Netflix On Prime Video On Hulu. Watch Broken Bridges Full Movie Online Free | 123Movies, Bo Price is a country musician who has fallen out of the spotlight. | For some violent and sexual content, and teen drinking. He is a dad trying to reconnect to his daughter through music. The expected arrival date was scheduled for the 22nd, but it came a whole week early. Follow the words and sing along with friends and family to this popular Karaoke song Broken Bridges (Duet) : Lindsey Haun & Toby Keith ... • Get recommendations based on your interests wherever you watch.

I Broke Up With Him And He Said Ok, Biogeography Upsc Notes Pdf, Popular Board Game - Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island Dvd, Zindagi Ko Bina Pyaar Koi Kaise Guzare Lyrics, Elle Indonesia Career, 2000 Psi Gas Pressure Washer,