Episode 2 46m. I just starting watching Winter Sun last night and after reading all these great reviews can’t wait to get back to it tonight, I had just finished watching Black Money with Engin Akyurek and got confused as Surku and Engin look a little a like. and mechanic Engineer background. Built during the Depression, it’s 45 miles east of Portland, just east of Zig Zag on Route 26. ur dramas are so good. A girl travels through London on a winters day. Considering it was shot on a DSLR this film manages to look fantastic! Watched it for 1st time earlier in the year.. Rewatching all episodes again this week. It hooked me from the very first scene and I enjoyed every minute of it. or do you men the tv series? live in USA , watch all 50 episodes straight days.. couldn’t get eye off on this show…. We don't have any reviews for Winter Sun. A tale of power, corruption and redemption set against the rich backdrop of the French port city of Marseille. Chat Shows. Every shoot framed nicely and graded marvellously! The lead actor is one fine specimen of a man, and the women were just as beautiful. Can’t get enough of this Winter Sun. PLEASE FOXLife PLEASE. BUT, I am in love with Seyit/ Sukru! Yigit's father committed suicide because of the mob. Do love these Turkish movies. What weird !!! Title: I am from South Africa and just finished watching Coban Yildizi / Lodestar on FOX Life Channel. What a beautiful Man he is !!! Her loving husband Ali wants to help his wife to escape from prison. I wish he would do an interview speaking English if he can. I hear there are feature length projects being penned!!! Birthplace: Izmir, Turkey I would be happy if you direct me to the link of the Turkish, English, Romanian, Italian, or Croatian subtitles. Login to create it. Thank you!!! When crooked businessmen go after him but kill his twin instead, Efe assumes his dead brother's identity to infiltrate their organization. The father, without telling anyone, to tell his father to see what is stored in the car. Height: 185 cm Dad's Army. Backchat with Jack Whitehall and His Dad. I love it!! Best wishes to you. "When I was thirteen my brother went to the jungle to build a dam." Beautiful !! Was this review helpful to you? I agree with you every words you had on here. Certainly look for more on Netflix casting Sukru so easy on the eye. Today I got on the internet, and now have the two Actors straight in my mind. I too am learning Turkish but at infancy stage. JoAnn: Started this series in the US. They both are very talented in acting. Great plot with lots of interlocking stories. Murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective, Frank Agnew. If you have the soundtrack, please send me the mp3 or mp4 version. Hope you can help! Lets have another season! Cute Turkish. I watched Winter Sun, Intersection and Black Money Love. hope to be able to meet him in real life one day when I visit Turkey. Can I have the list of soundtracks please? More, More of Winter Sun!!!!!! Every performance is first class! We use cookies to help give you a better experience on TMDb. why?? The only true and very Believable love scenes were with Engin and Tuba. We love the ending. that is very impressive !! The winter sun; In the garden of his house on the day 7.dog twin brother, Mete and friends will witness an event that will change the whole life playing hide and seek with Efe April. I blame the directors and producers for not promoting the series enough to grasp a big enough audieince to keep it funded. 2016 – Sour Apples (Eksi Elmalar) (as Ozgur) (Movie) I would love to plan a trip to Turkey to see him perform in Alice Musikali. Is it possible? I loved the chemistry between them. Everyone was so beautiful in their roles and physical. I totally agree with you. That would thrill his English speaking audience! I am sick of trying to find English subtitles. Directed by Paul Jibson. I heart that Winter Sun was finished earlier than planned due to low episode ratings in Turkey. She meets a stranger and as their journey continues they form a momentary friendship that brightens both of their days. I hope he is as good to people and his significant other as he looks. The primary character in “Fireproof” is a firefighter named Captain Caleb Holt, played by Kirk Cameron. She is also a wonderful and talented Turkish actress. I never realized there were so many talented and gorgeous Turkish men. the most handsome and kind guy ever!!! After the shock of her sudden death and the accusations of his love cheating on him, Omar realizes that there is more behind her suspicious murder. I don’t think it had anything to do with religion. I loved it! Name: Sukru Ozyildiz . I loved it so much, I plan to watch all 50 episodes again!! I wanted them to see them kiss badly. I wish a good future to Sukru and Asli, and hope to see them together again. They look a lot a like. I was also hoped , is at least one kiss but it must be their culture things not much open affection.. and talented . Audio sounds fantastic, (even on a small DVD)! You CANNOT leave us hanging like this!!! i m big……fan of u.if u read my message plz say hi to me.all Pakistan love u.take care and keep smiling…. I would really appreciate it. He is so handsome, talented and at the same time down to earth. Winter Sun is now on NetFlix with English sub titles , 50 episodes . 2015 – Everything From Love (Her Sey Asktan) (as Burak) (Movie) 2011 – Deep Waters (Derin Sular) (as Toprak) Watching Winter Sun and love the it and all the actors/actresses. The no kissing could’ve part of the actors contracts or part of Turkish laws. Waking the Dead. I have watched several of Sukru Ozyildiz movies & series They would make a beautiful coue in real life!! He takes risks when it comes to love. Both very talented! This is what tv and film is doing for your culture, please appreciate and support it. The only way to enter the occupied congregation for Ruya, ... See full summary ». Can't find a movie or TV show? An innocent pastrycook Melek gets accused of injuring an important politician's son. I can't wait to see what Paul Jibson does next!! View production, box office, & company info. I saw you in “Winter Sun” and totally fell in love with you and the series. The music is amazing. Although Sukru does look younger. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. !Direction is spot on! This is a question many have asked. It was very good movie I glad Efe got married with Nisan together whooooa. Albany Fire Station. 2016 – Winter Sun (Kis Gunesi) (as Efe/Mete) slm sukru ben iranda yasiyorum sana agsigim bide gulmek sana cok cok yakisiyo hep gul…, U r jUst amaZiNg , lOvE u as OzaN cUtE , gOoD lOoKiNg , cHaRmiNg , daShiNg , haNdsOmE , iN sHoRt evEry gOoD qUaLity lOvE u lOtsssssssss (FrOm : Pakistan). Why did they stop filming??? I search the internet for interviews, performances, etc. I might watch that one sometime again. If anyone knows where I can locate please share. Wow I thought this Winter Sun was best show I ever seen and Efe , Sukru is the best good looking man I have lay eye on.. not to mention his performance, all.. first time I ever watched Turkey Drama but above all.. BEST !! A girl travels through London on a winters day. Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow. Other: Has a Rum mother and a Turkish father; attended to Erasmus programme and went to Portugal; Interested in martial arts since his childhood and attented to cage fights in Portugal; Took acting lessons on abroad and at Mujdat Gezen Art Center, Notable Works Sukru does fantastic work . Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Hope we will see more of you Sukru & Nisan. hi sukru ozyildiz im big fan of ur’z love u Bro, he is very handsome guy,talented also lots of prayers…..keep it up….me from PAKISTAN, talented and handsome actor……with lots of prayers…. All very exciting!!!! I also loved Winter Sun. He has a Greek mother and Turkish father. The actors are also beautiful and the music inspiring. Now in Mexico and the series does not show up on... Sharon: Would like to know why so many of these lovely shows are not availabe on Netflix... Sharon: Am really disappointed with this love is in the air and majestic century were su... Sonia Anderson: Hi Sharon, I agree with you 100%. I am getting into it, I just finished Black Money with Engin Akyurek. Will we get to see the Baby? Never. How sad.. seriously not popular in Turkey?? Some winter sun is here way thanks to an additional series of Love Island in 2020, which kicked off on 12 January.. How do so called lovers ask to Get married or express love without a real Kiss?

Danny Hodge Obituary, Dr Sebi Lentils, Mj Rodriguez Before, Hornady Load Data For 147gr 9mm, Renaud Notaro Wife, Why Should Cu(oh)2 Be Heated Slowly, Nuketown Roblox Id,