On June 6th, 2020, YouTube[7] user Lord Super Succ uploaded an extended version of the meme to their channel featuring the full clip of Putin’s inauguration (shown below, right), receiving over 20,000 views, 1,600 likes and 240 comments.

Find the perfect Vladimir Putin stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. I would suggest to select the "Size and Position" filter, setting the mode to "Distort" and trying out some values to stretch the image over the screen. The video is often paired with a caption or used to fill blank space in exploitables and first appeared online in late May 2020, mostly spreading on YouTube and Discord. It's a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images.

Updated Wide Putin Walking, also known as IT'S HIM, is a viral video of Russian President Vladimir Putin walking down a hallway, stretched and set to Piano Fantasia’s “Song For Denise” (Maxi version).

The video is often paired with a caption or used to fill blank space in exploitables and first appeared online in late May 2020, mostly spreading on YouTube and Discord. 199 putin 85 putinha 18 putinho 12 putin_cz 8 putinha5000 8 putinprod 6 putinho3d 4 putinek355 4 putinhadomal 4 putinsschwester 3 putin123 3 putinstudio 2 putin228xp 10 putin vladimir 9 putin de 4 putin skin 3 putin yo 3 putin vladimirovitch 2 putin merde 2 putin minecraft 1 putin el 1 putin zakim 1 putin igroman 1 putin help 1 putin revised

Check out Onmuga (online multiplayer games) What is the Meme Generator?

Aug 13, 2020 at 08:01AM EDT The footage used comes from Vladimir Putin's fourth term inauguration, which was streamed by RT on May 7th, 2018. to view the video gallery, or YouTuber[6] Giancarlos32 uploaded a compilation of Putin Walking memes on June 5th, 2020 (seen below, left). I wanted to make my own version of the meme in the title, but I have no idea how... Can someone tell me how please? Jun 07, 2020 at 10:20AM EDT Y F. Added Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler.

Select from premium Vladimir Putin of the highest quality. Im Zuge der Ukraine-Krise erreichte das Rätselraten einen neuen Höhepunkt. The video is often paired with a caption or used to fill blank space in exploitables and first appeared online in late May 2020, mostly spreading on YouTube and Discord.

Low Score Comments

'r' 80% Upvoted. Sorted by:

© 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone!

It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. Putin walk Putin walk pic.twitter.com/HgKXid9O3h, [6] YouTube – Putin Walking Meme Compilation, [7] YouTube – Putin Walking Meme Full Version.

share. Press J to jump to the feed.

I have no idea how to stretch it.

Views. The oldest recorded instance of Putin Walking edits was uploaded on Telegram[1] to the channel "Ручка" on February 2nd, 2020, by user ToThePan (seen below).

report.

You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation.

Favorites Electric Dictator Bedebao. Wide Putin Walking, also known as IT'S HIM, is a viral video of Russian President Vladimir Putin walking down a hallway, stretched and set to Piano Fantasia’s “Song For Denise” (Maxi version).

Produit Phytomed En Pharmacie, William And Sly 3, Roger Minami Paintings, Fox 36 Decals, Sharon Bryant Net Worth, Modeling The Structure Of Dna Worksheet Answers, Deontology Vs Utilitarianism Essay, Anime 13 Episodes, Stop The Violence Quotes Images, Kolo 8 Live, San Antonio Zip Code Downtown, What Is Alexandra Krosney Doing, Nuclear Family Blm, Math Papa Word Problems, Johnnie Morton Married, Primaris Thunder Hammer, Ford Galaxie Air Ride Kit, Kirby Chambliss House For Sale, Flower Garden Essay, Sarah Platt Daughter, Adopting A Doberman, Scratching Yourself In Your Sleep Meaning, Super Fire Boa, Burrowing Animals In Idaho, Steve Allen Lbc Net Worth, Reddit Dallas Hookup, Timur Artemev Net Worth, Blood Type Test Kit Walmart, Model Car Building Websites, Bloody Mary Rapper, 沈まぬ太陽 動画 Pandora, What Nationality Is Stevie B, Breville Cleaning Kit, Iop Air Dofus Rétro, Mao Mao: Heroes Of Pure Heart Kisscartoon, Fire Tv Stick Hack, Is The Mirror Available In Canada, Catdog Cartoon Font, Songs About Missing Your Grandpa, Hms Barham Wreck Found, Stem Cell Thesis Statement, Thorin Oakenshield Quotes, Woah Kemosabe Meaning, Usa Hire Assessment Score, Maytag Top Load Washer F5 Error Code, Richard Fairbrass Height, Total Body Enhancement Machine Results, What Is Fred Vanvleet Ethnicity, Dear Frankie Full Movie With English Subtitles, Laura Kenny Net Worth, Marnie Mae Ellis, How Great Thou Art Sheet Music Key Of C, Mark Mahoney Net Worth, Manchester Evening News Deaths, Deep River Blues Chords, Abcya 1000 Vex 2, Lydia Moss Instagram, Madea Family Tree, Chapter 2 There Is A Solution Summary, Yabeat Youtube Converter Mp3, Boone And Crockett Non Typical Whitetail Minimum, What, Of This Goldfish, Would You Wish Essay, You Will Never Reach The Truth Roblox Id, Escape Json String Javascript, Ella Thomas Height, Tereza Kacerova Instagram Closed, Auth0 Vs Cognito, Salicornia Herbacea Extract,