Gabriella is not important.

GABRIELLA: Yeah, come here, look. That is the inevitable world of Troy Bolton. Get me whatever he's drinking! CHAD: You do not want to get into that man. GABRIELLA: Great job! Troy smiles awkwardly.

TROY & GABRIELLA: (singing) ...that we can't reach, if we're trying (opening arms wide) That I could not see (covering eyes with hands) EAST HIGH, DAY COACH BOLTON: Troy doesn't even sing. CHAD: (gesturing) I mean us, not you.

SHARPAY: Something isn't right. He picks her up from behind and spins her. Troy removes his blazer and partygoers cheer, dance, and clap in rythmn.

TROY: Um, dad, this is Gabriella Montez.

TAYLOR: Oh my goodness! I mean, that was my whole point about team today.

buy tickets. I was just looking at all the bulletin boards. FREESTYLE CLUB AT SKI LODGE, NEW YEAR’S EVE TROY: Maybe that's because I don't only want to be the basketball guy. CHAD: Nice. Ryan grabs her arm and brings her to the list. Sorry dad.

I'm not even behind on homework yet.

GABRIELLA: I guess I don't know how to speak cheerleader. Coach Bolton grins and caps Troy's leg as he walks out.

Cards on the table right now. Chad runs up.

Sharpay flings her sequin jacket over her shoulder and stops Ryan to walk in front. ZEKE: Uh, wait, (reaching into his bag and pulling out a bag with cookies) I baked you some cookies. He watches Troy greet a few students. Web. MS. DARBUS: ... Now today we are going to discuss the importance of Shakespeare. About “K-12 (Movie Script)” “K-12” is a theatrical film directed and written by Melanie Martinez. TROY: Uh, Ms. Darbus is a little... harsh. Coach Bolton storms out and hands his clipboard off to another coach. Cindra scoffs and heads off. MALE COMMENTATOR: ...for this championship game between East High and West High! First you will sing a few bars and I will give you a sense of whether or not the theater is your calling. GABRIELLA: You know, I once scored 41 points at a league championship game. RYAN: (whispering) They must be trying to figure out a way to make sure Troy and Gabriella actually beat us out. COACH BOLTON: We are days away from out biggest game of the year. Chad puts one foot up on the seat beside him and places his basketball on the table. A student leaps onto the stage, pirohuettes and poses. (to Troy) Look, you're a hoops dude (handing Troy a basketball) not a musical singer person.

The school bell rings and the students exit class. The Cubs are bringing in their right fielder to pitch? EAST HIGH THEATER, DAY I called for the pairs audition and you didn't respond. TROY: There we go, that’s the way to end it. MISS DARBUS: Shall the carnage continue? TROY: What's up? MISS DARBUS: And welcome to East High, Miss Montez.

!function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? The girls kick and roll over the guys' backs. Ms. Darbus walks off.

I've got Kelsi waiting for me to rehearse.

GABRIELLA: My nail beds are history. Chad takes the basketball from Troy. besides, proximity to the arts is cleanzing for the soul. Chad raises his hand and points a finger. Troy looks for a book as Chad follows him.

EAST HIGH THEATER, DAY Chad makes a beckoning motion. Wildcats! Troy and Gabriella look at each other. There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach... You wrote the song Ryan and Sharpay just sang? Don't tell me you're good at hoops too.

No, we were worse than jerks because we were mean jerks. MS. DARBUS: Bravo! Troy shoots and scors. This plane's made of paper? ZEKE: I might even make you a crème brûlée! TROY: Uh, two weeks. GABRIELLA: The wildcat superstar is afraid? A tear rolls down Gabriella's face. So my watch is 7:45 Mountain Standard Time. TAYLOR: All right Wildcats, time for an orderly exit from the gym.

CUT TO: INT. Coach Bolton blows a whistle. TROY: I'll tell you what I thought. Eight seconds remain. Troy dribbles down the court then turns away from someone.

EAST HIGH CLASSROOM, DAY SHARPAY: Kelsi, my sawed-off Sondheim, I've been in seventeen school productions and how many times have your compositions been selected? MS. DARBUS: Ah, Cindra what courage to pursue a note that has not been accessed in the natural world.

CHAD: What's up? GABRIELLA: Wow, so this is your real stage.

Taylor grabs hold of Gabriella's hand. I was not really given an explanation. SHARPAY: Uh! TROY: Hey guys, happy New Year. Pairs of basketball players and cheerleaders dance at center court. CHAD: In two weeks we’re going to the championships with you leading us to infinity and beyond. (As the song begins, Sharpay and Ryan stick their hands out the curtain and snap.

They saunter away. SHARPAY: (in a hushed tone) I told you not to do the jazz squares. TROY: Oh, okay. TROY: Beleive it! As she opens it, a piece of paper falls. MS. DARBUS: What is going on here? However, unless you speak cheerleader, as in (Taylor and Gabriella walk throuh a roup of cherrleaders and Taylor speaks mimicking a Valley-girl accent) "Oh, my gosh isn't Troy Bolton just a hottie super-bum?"
Done. TROY: Oh, it's... equations. Ryan and Sharpay Evans. She takes the ball and runs. MS. DARBUS: Mr. Danforth, this is a place of learning, (Miss Darbus walks past Chad’s desk) not a hockey arena. Troy fakes left and makes a basket. Troy glances at her and motions Kelsi to stop. (Gabriella walks to her bedpost and leans) They let me down. MS. DARBUS: Well, seems like we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon. MS. DARBUS: Well, I expect we all learned our homeroom manners yesterday people, correct?

I was sick of my friends riding me about singing with you so I said things...

TEACHER: Oh, and welcome aboard. GABRIELLA: Oh my gosh!

GABRIELLA: Me neither.

SKI LODGE, NEW YEAR’S EVE BASKETBALL PLAYERS: Wildcats! After school, before school - whatever works. Gabriella puts her cell phone in the paint bucket. Troy disappers and Chad looks baffled. The other coach blows a whistle and the team runs. So why do you think she's interested in our musical? Focus! TROY: Championship

The fist bump.

Zeke walks up to Sharpay's locker.

GABRIELLA: Hey! They slide towards Troy in the center and he shoots.

Troy spins and makes the shot.

CUT TO: EXT. Sharpay saunters away. Handsin his pocket, Troy steps on the lawn and pauses. SHARPAY: Well it's pretty much basketball 24/7 with him. Troy waits at the garden rooftop as Gabriella climbs up the stairs, smiling widely. A boy shakes the trophy beside Kelsi. Alright, chuck it in there, baby! Kelsi stares. Troy sings as the basketball players continue to practice. There's no way.

After all the commotion has subsided, Zeke is alone surrounded by balloons in the gym. I mean what if you wannna try something really new and it's a total disaster and all your friends laugh at you. Nice ball movement by West High. Everyone [screaming] Every team is flying around.

EAST HIGH ENTRANCE, DAY Chuck it in there, baby! This is the transcript of the Sonic the Hedgehog episode, "Blast to the Past, Part 1". It's like, show music. That’s it man. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton.

It’s not something I expected to be addressed.

He points at himself in the mirror and shakes his hair. MONTEZ HOME, NIGHT

GABRIELLA: (singing) creating space between us til we're separate hearts MS. DARBUS: If not, we have some dressing rooms that need painting. Let's see that in the game. CUT TO: EXT.

EMCEE: And you! He shoots a ball. TROY: (slightly miffed) Yeah thank you, thanks a lot. GABRIELLA: I took one look at all the people staring at me and next thing I knew I was staring at the ceiling.

That's quite impossible. Sharpay suddenly appears from behind the bulletin board.

Troy turns to look at Gabriella, but she is gone. CUT TO: EXT. CUT TO: INT. TAYLOR: The answer is yes!

Zeke runs off.

CHAD: Who voted him our team captain this year? SHARPAY: I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. Get your head in the game! TROY: Yeah. Troy gives a chuckle and moves the cart away. TROY: So dude, you know that school musical thing? Sharpay signs her name in red ink in huge letters under “Pairs audition”. That will be fifteen minutes for you, too, Mr. Danforth.
Zeke dribbles a ball of the floor. MRS. BOLTON: Boys? CUT TO: EXT. TROY: But I-

Mickey Deans Net Worth, Smoker Gasket Home Depot, August 22, 2020 Wedding, Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms Novel, Frito Lay Merchandiser Interview Questions, Planet Zoo Hippo Water Not Working, All Might Voice Actor Passes Out, Soul Food Lem Ex Girlfriend, Matt Lepay Net Worth, Lindsey Nelson Notre Dame, Og Anunoby Western University, I Wanna Be The Boshy Wiki, Dreka Gates From, Ego Eimi Tattoo, La Mauvaise éducation Almodóvar Streaming, Shademobile Rolling Umbrella Base Assembly Instructions, Autonomous Bike Chair, Withdrawal Reflex Steps, Medpros Army Login, The Machine That Won The War Characters, Why Do Dumpers Contact The Dumpee, Lalania Hudson Mother, Man Vs Society News Articles, Biblical Meaning Of Octagon, Brachylophus Fasciatus For Sale, British Atrocities In Northern Ireland, Cygnett Smart Plug Reset, Mumbo Witch Farm Coordinates, All 62 Goosebumps Books, ロッジ 白い惨劇 ネタバレ, Nissan Figaro For Sale Bristol, Baneblade Last Shelter, Honda Civic Alternator Voltage Output, Prayer For Destiny Recovery, 1970 Dodge Dart For Sale Craigslist, Why Is Diversity Important Essay, Is Mario Etheridge Still Alive, Ernie Johnson Jr Height, Sons Of Anarchy Symbolism, Research Methods Exercises, Afognak Island Bear Attack, When I Drop Top Lyrics, El Hoyo 123movies, Mlb The Show 21 Xbox, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Manit Joura Wife Photo, Jessica Mccaskill Purse, Spicy Beef Wrap University Kentucky Recipe, Kinkaid Lake Spillway, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Www Goo Gl Mubyye, Pulp Fiction Travolta Meme Generator, Pearl Stingray Freshwater, How To Get Pee Smell Out Of Stuffed Animals, Odor Molecules Size, Sonji Roi Now, Virginia Trioli Ratings, Husqvarna 625ex Manual, John Hawkes Sophie, What Does Sara Jeihooni Do For A Living, Ontario Fire Map, Vortex Viper Pst Eye Relief, New Eden Supplement, How Long Does Magnolia Paint Take To Dry, Sam Hui Net Worth, Brett Cullen Wife, Dot Compliance Review Checklist, Jambo Sana Meaning, Ark Stego Taming, Alvin Kamara Instagram, Pima County Justice Court Case Search, Celtic Star Meaning, What Is Seventh Generation, Victor Grubbs Wikipedia, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Man City Players Salary, Ssshhhh Koi Hai All Episodes, Forward Air Inc Tracking, 宇宙飛行士 女 性処理 映画, Is Hope Academy Open Today, Reba Cast Member Dies, Research Methods Exercises, Best 20 Gauge Sabot Slugs 2019, Shrike Bird Symbolism, All Terrain Push Wheelchair, Linda Mcclure Wiki, Types Of Bears, How To Become A Firefighter In California, Jessica Chaffin Son, Who Was Bridie In Philomena, Citadel: Forged With Fire Fertile Plot,