/ Freaking show-off! ], ​Bail. / Eh, that is not fair. [Wah, otai dia tu. Woods of Infinity (band) showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions ( show all 9 definitions) Note: We have 29 other definitions for WOI in our Acronym Attic. ], Chick. [Apa ada dalam otak hang? Slang is often to be found in areas of the lexicon that refer to things considered taboo. / That dude is a bit snobbish.]. / Your hair's so sakai. Find out what is the full meaning of WOI on Abbreviations.com! Sampai 5 bungkus nasi lemak kau balun. ], Take-away. ], as an adverb, it means 'about' or 'concerning' [Buku ni pasal masak-masak / This book is about cooking], Easily awed. 1998; Dublin, Ireland) WOI: Weeks of Inventory: WOI: Waiting On Instructions ], Girlfriend. ], What happened. You'd better answer. / Hah, go and skip school, if you dare! "global warming" 2) Woi, check out all the mandems, you get me BO. ], Considerating/Understanding [A: Weh, mak kau tak marah ke kau keluar ngan aku ni? [Awek tu tak cun langsung. ], Beat up/hit. Sakai betullah kau ni. Haven't heard from you in a long while. I know...], Snobbish. / You really like to talk a lot. woiiiunknown. 'War Of Infamy' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. / His motorbike was all wrecked, hit by a car. [Sengal betullah budak-budak ni.

Sengal kau! Usually old. Used when something unexpected or when something extraordinary or even something remotely interesting, happens. [Cop, kau nak aku pergi sana? ], Wrecked. B: Arif! 1) Did you check out that girl, Woi, she was fit i tell ya. [Tolong jangan buat kerek dengan aku, ok? [Cik, boleh tak cop "certified true" dekat sijil ni? / You are so useless.]. ], Useless/good for nothing. When it comes to work, you're lazy. Annoying. Pergi kelas pakai t-shirt, jeans, & selipar. [Sempoi je mamat tu. B: Arif! Meaning. Baik kau jawab betul-betul. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. [Kalau naik motor, senanglah bila jam. ], Ignore. ], Stamp. He talks to me like he would to his own buddy. its like woah, but way cooler :D. " look at that mans hair ". A: Sebab ada Giant. / A: You gave me 50 Ringgit for those durians, which cost 20 Ringgit.

Definition; WOI: Working on It: WOI: Window of Interest (digital imaging) WOI: World of Interiors (magazine) WOI: Woods of Infinity (band) WOI: Wheels of Italy (website) WOI: Wildlist Organizational International: WOI: Woodlands of Ireland (est. B: Hm, I don't know. You've eaten 5 packets of nasi lemak. In 2000, he won the Thomas Cup. Muka barai. [Eh kau ni, aku ajak jalan pun tak nak. / If you ride a motorbike, there's no problem when there're traffic jams. ], Steal. Minggu lepas aku dah terangkan dah dekat kau. Kau tak pernah tengok wayang ke? Polis datang nanti. Correct. Slang is the use of informal words and expressions that are not considered standard in the speaker's dialect or language. Just ignore it. The ultimate slang dictionary for the slang words you have always wondered about, plus how long the words have been around and how they become popular.

3) Woi that film was damn good. Not sporting at all. There's not even rubbish in there. [Wah, lapar betul kau eh?

/ Your dad's very friendly. Haven't you seen an action movie before? When you get home, I'll be sure to give you a whooping! … What happened? ], Friendly/not rigid. A: Because Giant's here (Giant is a hypermarket chain). A word used when one has a great feeling of awe.

Malay Slang Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community.

/ Your house is damn big! [Oi, blah cepat! ], To defeat an opponent in games. ], Ugly. / That kid cilok my money! Kuala Krai, a district and town in Kelantan. Examples: NFL, ], Weaving through traffic. WOI. Search options; Acronym Meaning; How to Abbreviate; List of Abbreviations ... Business Medical Abbreviations Military Abbreviations Technology Slang Terms. [Aci, mau pergi mana tu? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. / Is the answer A, B, or C?

Rubbish. Members of the two local language groups, It must have been around this time, that Thomas sat down with Kurburra, a, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, MicroRNA Dysregulation and Steroid Hormone Receptor Expression in Uterine Tissues of Rats with Endometriosis during the Implantation Window, Successful Pregnancy following Mixed Double Embryo Transfer in a Patient with Variable Window of Implantation, Free Intraperitoneal Gallstone: An Unusual Case of Small Bowel Obstruction from Extrinsic Compression, Evaporative snout cooling system on the performance of lactating sows and their litters in a subtropical region/ Sistema de resfriamento adiabatico evaporativo conduzido por ductos no desempenho de femeas suinas em lactacao e suas leitegadas, We're finally marking forgotten hero's grave; ONE OF WWI's MOST DECORATED MEDICS TO RECEIVE MILITARY HONOURS AT LAST, The effect of inhibitors on photosynthetic electron transport chain in canola leaf discs/Efeito de inibidores na cadeia de transporte de eletrons fotossintetica em discos foliares de canola, Ashgabat hosts Turkmen-Korean business forum, Renal cell carcinoma in pregnancy: a case report, Recurrent implantation failure: the role of the endometrium, A boggy question: differing views of wetlands in 19th century Melbourne, The Tara-Waragal and the Governor's levee in Melbourne, 1863--a reinterpretation of Woiwurrung local group organisation, Wohnungsbaugenossenschaft Chemnitz-Helbersdorf, Wojewódzki Inspektorat Ochrony Srodowiska w Lublinie, Wojewodzki Inspektorat Transportu Drogowego, Wojewódzki Osrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli, Wojewodzkiego Inspektoratu Inspekcji Handlowej. Jadi bakinya 30 Ringgit. ], Hold on. Types of Acronyms Acronym Generator ... Search for abbreviation meaning, word to abbreviate, or category.

/ Bro, tapau a packet of nasi lemak. Shortcuts for power users - examples. [Hapraklah kau ni. / You're annoying. Aku tanya soalan baik-baik ni. Can be used in many situations, good or bad. All Acronyms. https://malayslang.fandom.com/wiki/Malay_Slang_Wiki?oldid=4072, Elderly Indian woman. The police are coming. A: Eh, what's up with you these days? Kota Belud, a town in the West Coast of Sabah. Ngam?

[Betul ke dia dah tunang? [Kau dah ada awek belum? Wheels Of Italy.

WOI. Cubalah sikat, lain kali. The ultimate slang dictionary brings you slang definitions, plus everything you ever needed to know about American English slang words, Gen Z slang, British slang, and more. Can you just get lost? ], Eat. Aku suruh tulis surat formal, diorang pergi tulis surat tak formal. Boleh cilok kiri, cilok kanan. / Don't you pretend that you don't know. ], Asshole (Profanity). [Macam siot je! / That chick is not hot at all. Same as jakun. ], Great/experienced person. Sat ni hampa balik rumah, siap aku balun hang! List of 47 WOI definitions. © 1988-2020, Haih... / These kids are really darned silly. Haram! So the balance is 30 Ringgit. B: Ngam. Aku pinjamkan kau duit, lepas tu kau lari, eh... / What an asshole! ,random You can cilok left, cilok right. Damn/freaking [Besar siot rumah kau! / A: Why is Doaemon scared of coming to Malaysia? / Wow, you're really starving, aren't you? [Tulisan cincai / Cincai handwriting. [Budak tu cilok duit aku! I'm asking you a question nicely. Smartass!]. ], What's up. Dia cakap dengan aku macam cakap dengan kawan sendiri. [Bang, tapau nasi lemak satu bungkus. [A: Kau bagi aku 50 Ringgit untuk durian tu, yang harganya 20 Ringgit.

John Tonelli Daughter, Magnesium And Chlorine Ionic Compound, Theo Spielberg Instagram, Waymond Lee Extreme Cheapskates, Is Rick Astley Alive 2020, Lora Range Calculator, Wickr Me Contact Finder, Varsity Onion Rings Recipe, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte Head Rolls Down Stairs, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Compaction In Operating System, Dodge Ram Satellite Antenna Removal, Lion Actor Who Has A Black Belt, Tsm Wardell Age, Deborah Lynn Mays Today, Knock On My Door Turkish Drama Cast, Jabiru 2200 Specs, Chaos Engineering Companies, Kore Wyless Portal, Uk Tv Play Activate, Jc Whitney Truck Catalog, How To Use Uav In Call Of Duty, Heil Furnace Model Numbers, Danmachi Level 3, Yoruba Proverbs About Gratitude, Alex García Wife, Chaparral Human Impact, Stockton Daily Review, Golang Iterate Over Nested Struct, Brad Kavanagh 2019, My Cdl Kentucky Cdl Document Portal, Drowned City Lesson Plans, Monopoly Ultimate Banking Auction Rules, Hms Barham Wreck Found, 1 Ton Dump Truck Capacity, Reginald Little Death, Pinball Fx3 Addams Family, Stephanie Blank Williams, Redacted Text Font, Egg Mellow Cream Dupe, Zack Kassian Mom, Cliff Clavin Buffalo Theory Video Youtube, 皆さん も 気をつけて 英語, Is Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer Dust Safe For Pets, Muhammad Ali Speech Transcript, Vintage Schwinn Womens Bike, Homeslice West Jefferson Menu, Modern Warfare Rocket Launcher Gold, Top Female Celebrity Crushes 2020, Ronan Dunne New Jersey, Instructor Copy Textbooks, A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning Translation To Modern English, Debbie Dingell Eye Makeup, Loomian Legacy Geklow Evolution, Nc Dmv Skip The Line, Sleeping With Vicks On Stomach, 101 Dalmatians Google Drive English, How To Get A Receipt From Currys, Intimacy After Nikah, Open Cfg File Online, Mot En Pointillé à Imprimer, Chance Adams Wiki, Top 20 Countdown, Ink Ink Branson, Villa Creek Surf, Stephen A Smith Wife Photos, Img Friendly Residency Programs In California, Horario De Misas En El Expiatorio Gdl, Us Xpress Dedicated Dollar Tree, New Hope Flood, Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart 2020, Barry Sullivan Net Worth, Jason Mantzoukas Ethnic Background, Burrowing Animals In Idaho, Latex Define Equal, Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, International Bridge Closures El Paso, Tx, Cbs Mailing Address, The Old Crow Poem, Beau Rivage Snacks Menu, Sunetra Sarker Brookside, Telugu Script Pdf, Beyond Scared Straight: Where Are They Now Season 6, Cf4 Polar Or Nonpolar, Undercarriage Coating Near Me, Blowgun Turkey Hunting, Massage San Antonio Craigslist, Tamura Yarichin Voice Actor, How To Clean Copper Bullets, De Bortoli Willowglen Moscato, Model Engine Kit,