Not many people want bland plain gear. Looking forward to other sets though. why are they dreadful? So now it's simply 5 times less sets. Welcome back legion class sets!Good for world quests. I think they all look great, some really nice colour combinations.Wish they would at least attempt to include some actual mail in mail armor though, just a bit more often.

It's completely boring, lacks innovation and is starting to weigh on me in terms of game aesthetics. I love the other leather sets as well. Maybe they could do something like that in Shadowlands with ICC tier sets, which somewhat follows the flavor (at least to me) of having the Tomb tier be updated BC gear, given that both build on themes played out in their respective expansions. Short answer: No, it was not a good idea to remove them.Somewhat longer answer: Inventing these new systems every expansion just to throw them away for some new system is really, really bad. Mail getting shafted again, haha the meme continues. But blizzard lost their idea of making unique sets tied to seasons. So we're going to have artwise, the gear will be more heavily themed from the place it comes. It just sucked. don't care if the armor comes as sets or not just please stop making it so ugly thanks.

You didn't need to equip the entire set at once, as you only received a special class-specific bonus when you equipped 2 pieces and another bonus when you equipped 4 pieces simultaneously. The armor that you acquire from completing a Covenant Campaign now has 3 piece, 5 piece, and 8 piece set bonuses. but that's no excuse to slack off on other armor sets just because it's a literal piece of cloth. do they have no shame?

Some sets had crossover pieces, which I always liked. I'd be fine with going back to the old system mog-wise if there was complete crossover. Shadowlands Covenant Item Sets with Set Bonuses. Castle Nathria, the first raid of Shadowlands, has distinctive armor. If experiences from Legion and BfA will hold then this become obsolete BEFORE you acquire most of it :(. I was fine with no more class unique sets for a while, & I thought it would let the devs be more creative with designs. So far, the only Shadowlands raid revealed is Castle Nathria.

I think removing tier sets was a terrible choice. The rest of those sets are rocking too, i especially like the option to have few tints of it. What am I going to do in Shadowlands when BFA has boring armor that's not even worth going back for? It looks a little more like real wood now. Just like the class hall sets of legion, you are going to find stuff that is better way before you finish the set. At least I go back to MoP, Legion, even WoD, and I enjoy the quests (such as class quests, Suramar, the farm in Mists), or farm the raids for cool transmog (Blackrock Foundry/Hellfire Citadel). I don't think I've seen a mail set so bland before. Even the most basic and simplistic styles of the plate armor look incredible; can't wait to use them! Blizzard tends to cut the colors I like the most from the finished game xD. We're currently not planning on carrying forward traditional raid class sets," says Hazzikostas. We have now datamined all tints for Covenant Armor sets in Shadowlands, notably new tints for Cloth and Plate Venthyr, as well as all Necrolord sets. WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 2, Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”, New Shadowlands Covenant Guide - Best Covenants for All Classes in Raid and Mythic+, Dwarf Stoneform and Kyrian Phial No Longer Removes Some Castle Nathria Bleeds, New Merch on Sale for Blizzard GearFest - Season 7 Collector's Pins, Sylvanas, Illidan, Murloc Funkos, Diablo IV Lead Systems Designer David Kim Joins World of Warcraft as Principal Game Designer, Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes for November 2nd - 16% Experience and Reputation, Korrak's Revenge Queue Fix, DesMephisto's New Speed Leveling Record - 4 Hours 17 Minutes to Level 50 in Shadowlands, AQ Nature Resist Catchup Gear Now Available in WoW Classic, Frost Mage Rotational Problems in Shadowlands - Cancel 20% of Frostbolts for Max DPS, Secret Purple Murloc Battle Pet - Find Glimr and the Glimmerfin Tribe in Grizzly Hills, Wowhead Weekly #250 - Shadowlands Release Date, WoW's 16th Anniversary, Blizzard GearFest, Shadowlands Helms, Shoulders, and Collections, Spell Density Options and Gamepad Support Strings, 2h Frost & Windwalker, Dual wield Brewmaster.
it's very tier-like side by side and it really puts cloth in a bad light because they'll always look like some weird old hand-me-downs that you chanced upon and plates will always look good and grand even if they're green equips.

Did you even seen anyone actually wearing those sets in full? Every single time they have removed tier sets it has been a mistake. Look at the most popular transmog sets, they're the old sets. They're still too bulky and flashy.I miss when the Tier sets were simplistic designs. in a way, i get it; with plate having distinct pieces, it's really easy to design them and even more so, they have better polygons compared to slapping an entire design into a robe mesh. What am I going to look back on in BFA and think, man I want to go back to that! It bored me, always the same traits, nothing new each patch, each raid.
Right now, I have all of the main Legion raids on farm because they have excellent transmog. I still cannot understand why they don't just do that with Legion and BFA.I guess I got a little off-topic there, but I hope you can see what I mean. WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 2, Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”, New Shadowlands Covenant Guide - Best Covenants for All Classes in Raid and Mythic+, Dwarf Stoneform and Kyrian Phial No Longer Removes Some Castle Nathria Bleeds, New Merch on Sale for Blizzard GearFest - Season 7 Collector's Pins, Sylvanas, Illidan, Murloc Funkos, Diablo IV Lead Systems Designer David Kim Joins World of Warcraft as Principal Game Designer, Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes for November 2nd - 16% Experience and Reputation, Korrak's Revenge Queue Fix, DesMephisto's New Speed Leveling Record - 4 Hours 17 Minutes to Level 50 in Shadowlands, AQ Nature Resist Catchup Gear Now Available in WoW Classic, Frost Mage Rotational Problems in Shadowlands - Cancel 20% of Frostbolts for Max DPS, Secret Purple Murloc Battle Pet - Find Glimr and the Glimmerfin Tribe in Grizzly Hills, Wowhead Weekly #250 - Shadowlands Release Date, WoW's 16th Anniversary, Blizzard GearFest, Aegis of Salvation - Hyrja's Shield Transmog, Conduit Rank Item Levels - Rank 7 in Mythic Castle Nathria, Malfunctioning Goliath Gauntlet - Thanos Snap, Class and Spell Changes - Major Covenant Tuning, Outlaw Rogues - Between the Eyes Crit Chance & Blade Flurry Poison, Wariors - Misshappen Mirror/Mass Spell Reflect Reduced to One Ally, Death Knights - Abomination Limb and Shackle the Unworthy, Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.

Générateur Nom De Plume, Old Friends And Allies Bless Unleashed, Gno Instagram Captions, Spookley The Square Pumpkin: Transylvania Twist, Multicam Tropic Plate Carrier, An Extinct Flightless Bird Of Mauritius, Anime Online Mod Apk, Is Corinthian Leather Real, How Do You Get Infected In Subnautica, Egyptian Museum Adventure Level 3, Alice Coachman Quotes, Creed Fisher Playlist, K Culture Kameto, Tereza Kacerova Instagram Closed, 1er Site Film Streaming Pro 100 Gratuitfilm Complet Vf Hd En Streaming, Peter Moore Liverpool Net Worth, Cool S Font Generator, Is The Mirror Available In Canada, Warframe Dex Pixia Prime Build, Minecraft Zephirr Est Mort, Easy Kalimba Songs, Banana (feat Shaggy Remix),