We’re always trying to find more people to join our pack. Anmelden und bis zu 50% sparen, * Alle Preisangaben in Euro inkl. At The Finish: The Riddlers are a fast, fairly stable, and pretty decent riding tire. FEATURES: Densely packed center knobs minimize rolling resistance in straightaways. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need? I’ve been told not to mix WTB tires and Stan’s rims. Too much dough to keep that tire habit going. I think this tire will be a hit with those that can slot this tire into a cyclo cross bike, or a late model gravel grinding rig. Excellent ride, never worried about punctures, and they set up easily for me on Stan’s rims. Tall, … The Riddler is available in the 37-622 size as well as the very large 44-622 size for gravel bikes with a lot of clearance. Glad they worked well for you. Otherwise, this tire should be a front runner in your search for a 35-40mm tire that is a great all around performer and has excellent tubeless qualities. Stability and lateral grip would be those two characteristics. Details hierzu und zum Opt-out findest Du in unserer Yeah, that tight. Looks like I’ll just have to make a call and see what happens. So, here we have a much wider version of the Riddler. The wider Riddler is spec’ed on many of the newer, wider tire gobbling “monster cross” type gravel/all roads bikes. I should clarify: what pressure to start running these at. The 37mm plumped out at 37.2mm on a 19c rim, while the 45mm measured 44mm wide. Well, other than that maybe you’d like to see something wider. Cookies. @Paul- I should think you would never run higher than 40psi on unpaved surfaces, but you need to do your research. Wenn Du unsere Website nutzt, setzen wir und unsere Partner sog. Einfach Häkchen setzen und deine Produktsuche kann weitergehen. wtb riddler 37 pressure. SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. At The Finish: The Riddlers are a fast, fairly stable, and pretty decent riding tire. Riddler 37 is an excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross courses. Never exceed the maximum tire pressure marked on a tire. You should have some tire deformation when you sit on the bike, but not too much as to be planting the entire width of the tread on the ground. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. I was a little worried about the width fitment, but they clear with room to spare! The review of the 37mm Riddler was a very positive experience. Your email address will not be published. MwSt, ggf. The 37mm version should fit on many cyclocross bikes with ease, and all gravel bikes worth having. I mounted them on another wheelset at max pressure for a day before they would even slip over the Crests with ample soapy water and a bead jack. Bereits ab 36,90 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt WTB Riddler 37-622 (700x37C) Fahrradmantel günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Thanks for any info. Good tire for me. The 45mm Riddler mounted on a 19c rim in the fork of my Black Mountain Cycles cyclocross frame had room to spare. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. REVIEWS:   RoadBikeReview.com - Gran Fondo; 2018 Award for Best Gravel Tire - Spoke'n'Fly - RidingGravel - RoadBikeReview - 44 Bikes - Grit.CX - RoadCyclingUK - ADVNTR - BikeRumor 2018 Editor's Choice Award - Cycling Tips' Fave Products of 2019 - Locked In -, USAGE:  Gravel / Cyclocross CONDITIONS:  Pavement / Hardpack / Dirt / Gravel. (See here for the technical specs on this tire and more.) In terms of spec, it won’t wow you with a low weight, but it is as wide as claimed. I ride 3 -4 times a week with 60/40 gravel road split and the tires barely lasted a month. These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. Named after WTB athlete Nathan Riddle, the Riddler tire delivers raw speed yet hangs on in the corners, remaining composed and unflappable - just like Nathan’s riding style. Thanks! Stay tuned for the Riddler 45mm tire update in a few weeks. That’s actually something that WTB thought about. Summary; it’s possible, but not a recommended combo. Now that you have that link to refer back to, let’s get on with the final word on these tires. Mine served me well at Worlds and Tour de Lyon County! We’ll keep an eye out for that and update this review if we see that. Thanks GT! The thing is, the two characteristics the Riddler has that are outstanding are two areas that many tires do not do well in.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Games, This Should Have Never Happened, Lincoln Movie Netflix, Material Failure Examples, Malang 2 Shraddha Kapoor, Ss Uniform For Sale,