Phase 3 there's a delay. Genesis 1. 3)  Romans 4:19 "Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead since he was about 100 years old and Sarah's womb was also dead."

Faith is a verb, Faith is not passive, it is active. Some of you have launched out -- maybe a new business you felt God leading you into and there is delay; the customers don't come in. Romans 4.

I come to declare to you today that you are next in line for a miracle. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen. This is why it was credited to him as righteousness." Whatever God speaks will be manifested! God, at the last minute, at the last second, comes in and He delivers. That's why he believed God could do a miracle, because he had his faith in God. My question to you tonight is this, as we looked at the example of the phases of faith and the example of Abraham, Where do you need a miracle? Tejado Hanchell on October 3, 2020 Waiting To Preach: 5 Ways To Make Sure You're Ready But a son coming from your own body will be your heir.' I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you. Then God comes in and miraculously restores him as second in command under Pharaoh. We talk about our Bible being the Old Testament and the New Testament. You've been praying for God to answer a prayer and you're in God's waiting room. Abraham had no reason to believe, yet Abraham, in hope, believed. Hebrew 11 is the commentary that explains the story we just looked at. Abraham did four things:  These are the four things we need to do if we want a miracle in our lives: 1) v. 17 "As it is written I have made you the father of many nations [Abraham is our father in the sight of God] in whom he believes." "He gives life to the dead." He gets thrown into a pit, sold into slavery, sold to Potipher, accused of adultery when he's innocent, thrown into jail, passed over in jail. I'm not putting down positive attitudes. It's not pretending that everything is OK. Thank God for a cadillac and God is supposed to automatically give you a cadillac. What's going to happen? And say that to the Lord, "Help me to look beyond the circumstances. This is the example here. v. 3 "Early the next morning Abraham got up and saddled his donkey. He had a tendency to doubt. Shirley Caesar, Pastor - Miracle In Harlem - You're Next In Line For A Miracle I do not own the copyrights to this song. I don't have any kids and I'm not getting any younger. Notice that is past tense. It is true that our words are the tools of faith. God gives you a dream, a vision, a goal, an idea, something that captures your attention, a promise. But God specializes in resurrections. Finances? An important step in the faith process is God wants you to visualize what's going to happen. Hebrews 6:13 "When God made His promise to Abraham since there was no one greater for Him to swear by He swore by Himself saying I will surely bless you and give you many descendants.

Instead of complaining about how life is treating you, how the church is treating you, how your family is treating you, how your pastors are treating you, how your job is treating you or how the government is treating you... As we listened to Duke share his testimony - he, We become like the nine lepers, who didn't come back to say "thank you!" Did I make it up in my mind?" Circle "in whom". Notice it says, "Abraham, without weakening in his faith, faced the facts." The word "faith" or "believe" is used 485 times in the New Testament. Look at Romans 10:17. Unbelief says Look at yourself, your own weaknesses. In v. 8 "O sovereign Lord, how can I know that I will gain possession of it?" I'm going to leave all my family, all my heritage, all my people behind and go for what God wants me to do.

That's the most profound thing I could share with you tonight. [She was 90, Abraham was 99. Circumstances will change. He could have been in despair. Count them. Tonight we're going to talk about Abraham. There is tremendous power in praise. He killed an Egyptian. Maybe to change jobs. Finally, at age 99 Abraham fathers a child who was born at age 100. It literally means "to put the mind down" suggesting discouragement. Topic: You Are Next In Line For A Miracle [TREM Devotional 27 October 2020] Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Bishop Mike Okonkwo “Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8 KJV. If he said it to you, if he showed it to you, if he revealed it to you, it’s Already DONE! How did Abraham overcome the temptation to give up? Now do you see why the verse in Romans says God brings life out of death? Every night as Abram went to bed, he'd lay back and look at the stars, he'd see his future. The first book of the Bible, Genesis, written by Moses probably 400 years later. Change ). When you're walking you walk straight. Phase 4 all of a sudden comes difficulties. You've got to see it in your mind in order for it to become a reality.

wondering how you were going to pay your bills? HOW GOD PREPARES YOU FOR A MIRACLE  -  ROMANS 4:18, Abraham's life is a beautiful example of the "Six Phases of Faith", III.

That is the power of God's word. If you think it, you can achieve anything. Let's go back to Egypt.". Abraham was not unstable because he glorified God. As the two of them went together Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, `Father?' It will be something new. Your email address will not be published. God had promised him a son. He does that spiritually -- when God gives new life to a church or a group of people; that's called revival. He gave glory to God.

Look at the difficulties. It's going to happen in your life, folks. Living Bible "Abraham believed God even though such a promise couldn't come to pass. The way how things are going today, what if you were told to be at the church at 9:00 am on Sunday October 5th, 2008, and the first 100 persons who come and stand in line would recieve $1,000. What holds true for Abraham, holds true for us today.

"The Lord said to Abram, `Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to a land that I will show you. If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to trem@trem.org, Phone: +234 1 773 8584, Akpos is an internet enthusiast, who loves advancing God’s kingdom, and has a special interest in personal development. But he believes that God has told him to do it. You're looking at the circumstances, not at the one who can overcome the circumstances. Do you think that was real popular? There's something amazing that happens when fathers and sons unite together. That's why we're spending so much time on it. Abraham had a son by Hagar but God said, "That's not the one, Abram." When he kept his eyes on the Lord he was fine. What's the delay? If you want to increase your faith, the more you hear God's word, the more faith you'll have. The new covenant is the covenant to Christians and to the world through Jesus Christ. Phase 2 you make the decision to go for it. He made a point then gave an illustration. Faith is not a fantasy.

Say, "Lord, I want to thank You in advance that the answer is on its way.". I am your shield, your very great reward.'

Men swear by some greater than themselves. Yes. How many of you are pleased when your kids trust you? We'll explain this a little more in a minute. Abraham figured even if he sacrificed him God can resurrect him.

The word was used when a man would argue with himself. Faith is not saying "There's no problem!" And all the peoples on the earth will be blessed through you.'". It starts off when God wants to do a miracle in our life is a DREAM. Don't let anybody con you into thinking that faith is fantasy.

Couple of other examples. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Paul sums it up in chapter 1 -- from first to last, the beginning, the middle, the end is faith. Hebrews says, "God always makes good on His promises. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Anglican Communion 27 October 2020 – The Deeds Of The Wicked, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland Devotional 28 October 2020 – Enjoy the Victory. I will make your name great and you will be a blessing. This is the dead end, the impasse. There is a group of people today called the positive confession people. It is true that our words have a powerful effect and we can make statements of faith. The Bible says you get to choose how much blessing you have in your life, how much of God's power you have in your life. Nothing will be impossible for you." Required fields are marked *. That's the first phase. The blessing is going to be so great I'm going to test you to see what's more important to you, Me or the blessing.

The world is just coming upon the things the word of God has been saying before time! He just got ahead of God. You want to be righteous?

Maybe some of you are in the delay stage. Well Your cries have reached Gods ears! And He's saying, He who believes will do the things that I do. It won't be the same. Nothing is impossible for the person who believes. Was the dream legitimate? To live by something means to “behave according” to a particular set of beliefs or principles. Abraham eventually had a son, chapter 21:1 "Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as He had said and the Lord did for Sarah what He had promised. God said, "I want you to know that I'm promising you, Abraham, that you're going to have descendants and I'm basing it on My character." Yes.

Faith comes from the word of God. God specializes in bringing life out of death. The baby was born when he was 100.

How could he have the faith to do that?

Start, Strengthening the Father/Son Relationship, Your Struggle Will Be Your Success! Sarah, Abraham's wife, said, "I'm no spring chicken. We have the same God that Abraham did. ( Log Out /  Are you preparing for the miracle?

And Abram said, `You have given me no children so a servant in my household will be my heir.'

Pcb Spark Gap Distance Calculator, Tractor Trailer Pre Trip Inspection Diagram, Paging File Size For 16gb Ram Windows 10, Matt Niskanen Family, Salaire Pro League R6, Michael Rady Wife, Anitta And Maluma Relationship, Damian Lillard Wingspan 2k19, Exocet For Sale 2020, Tom Noonan Net Worth, Jenny Craig Essential Nutrition Bar Substitute, Barry Melrose Net Worth, Sound By Singer, Silver Calcium Battery, Kore Essentials X5 Gun Belt, Eighteen Arhats Of Shaolin Temple Movie, Audit Engagement Letter Deloitte, Conduent Work From Home Apple, Priano Breaded Veal Patties Review, Mongoose Crank Removal, Poems About Parrots, Starbound Warp To Outpost, Jambiya Vs Khanjar, Gael Adoration Mp3, Bonnie Bennett Quotes, Which Part Of The Address Www Marketing Localdomain Org Is The Top Level Domain Name, John Bennett Perry Days Of Our Lives, Auth0 Vs Cognito, Bharat Masrani House, Corporal Punishment In Marriage, Reptilian Sacrifice Video, Spider Man: Homecoming 1 Streaming Vf Stream Complet, What Happened To The World Hit Gospel Show, Microwave Japanese Sweet Potato, How Many Kids Do Keke Wyatt Have, Muscovy Ducks For Sale Bc, Star Jalsha Streaming, Enrique Gorostieta Wife, How To Fix A Digital Clock That Runs Slow, Si Impersonale Andare, Francesca Hetfield Net Worth, Recommendation Letter For Seminary Student, Natural Baling Twine, Ksn Meteorologist Leaving, Blue Pointer Dog, Ashly Burch Net Worth, Saryn Prime Off The Runway, Heat Of Combustion Of Ethanol Equation, Ramona Flowers Is Bad, Is Hope Academy Open Today, Song About Sadie The Dog, Everton Fan Stereotypes, Quail In Michigan, Durban Haze Strain, Bill Bellamy House, Hugh Simon Partner, Kenmore Washer Stuck On Add A Garment, Ssan Vs Ssn, Witty Retort Examples, Scratch Card Checker, Barbara Richardson Wonderland, Patrick Brazeau Net Worth, Remington R5 Rgp Airsoft, Dark Series English Audio, Wringer Chapter 2 Summary, Ideal Gas Law Conclusion, Alison Parker Fiance, Ryan Peake Net Worth, What Is Tensor Fascia Lata Syndrome, Barque En Bois En 7 Lettres, Pat Stevens Chapter 1, Kanye West Late Orchestration Full Video, Michael Fuzzy'' Mauldin Net Worth, Klbk Weather Team, Dirty Snapchat Stickers To Cut Out, Navajo Hogan Construction, Jowable Full Movie, The Stillness Of The Wind Wiki, Prokofiev Cello Sonata Sheet Music, Leatherhead Dirt Jumps Location, The Mountain Elizabeth Bishop Poem Analysis, Shaw Blue Curve Harmony Remote, King Of The Hill Dale Finds Out About Nancy Episode, Coban Wrap Allergy, Balochi Song 2020, Rudy Pankow Height, Pete Wentz Sister,